This course is to familiarize participants with Cargo Processes and Procedures.
- Topic: Basic Air Cargo Training
- Duration: September 19th – 20th, 2020
- Number of Participants: 13
- Participants from: Himalaya Airlines
Upon Completion of Course, participants are:
- Familiarize to Air Cargo and Cargo specific procedural requirements for Cargo acceptance, packaging and Buildup Process
- Familiarize to Applicable regulations, laws, requirements and Manuals and SOPs
- Introduced to ULD, special cargo, DG, and Handling Codes
- Familiarize to Preflight and post Flight functions, Operational message and discrepancy messages
- Able to Understand hazards associated with cargo operations, Safety and Security requirements including methods of screening, secondary and tertiary methods, EU screening requirements.
- Able to demonstrate Ramp Safety procedure