Travel and Tourism
Required No. 02
- Should have Understanding of Airline/Aviation/Travel industry.
- Should have knowledge of Travel B2B market or any of airlines.
- Will need to action group queries by coordinating with concern senior person.
- Will need to talk to travel agents/ B2C & understand their requirement about group booking & try to match budget for group confirmation.
- Handling Group Ticketing and Refunds/re-booking of tickets.
- Handling airlines ticket booking mails from both internal & external customers.
- Dealing with various internal departments/airlines.
- Offering alternative flight & fare solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business.
- Communicating with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency writing/grammar and hence are able to write concise and clear emails and letters.
- Making recommendations according to customer need and complaints.
- Book flight ticketing for clients and customer in accordance with their request
- Provide client with travel information and ticket booking details
- Organize, schedule and book traveling tickets in accordance with individual travel plans
- Issue tickets and quote correct fares and traffic, to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize customer complaints on daily basis
- Follow up the clients regarding their issuance of tickets and reminding the time schedule
- Keep date of each and every client if they take any service related with the department
- Dealing with payments like collecting and processing payments and forward to finance department
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes and making alternative arrangements for customers
- Maintaining reports in excel.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 3 years of experience in Travel agency
- Must be fluent in GDS System
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Should be fluent in written and spoken both English and Nepali
- Ability to work without close supervision
Published Date : 15 Sep 2021
Sales and Marketing